Done!

And thank you Stefan! :)

And Pete, yes, I had found your blog at  https://landscrapes.wordpress.
com/2016/05/10/darktable/ regarding sensor profiling.

Oops, now that I look at it, I take that back, I hadn't seen yours.

Thanks, I'll review it. I'd really like to work through this process for
myself even though Stefan was able to create a profile for the ILCE-7RM3
using my image set.

But first I have to get stupid Windows running again on my laptop so I can
use the Adobe DNG Converter and flash the firmware as necessary on my
cameras. All I wanted to do was change the hard drive. What a headache, but
that's not of interest to this group.

The Darktable community rocks!

Cheers,
Bob