Ok. Thank you for your replies. I'll have another look later.

One reason why I thought it might have been due to gcc 7 was these two posts (among others):

https://github.com/svaarala/duktape/issues/1602

https://github.com/collectd/collectd/issues/2423

But thank you once again :)

~Jørn

On 2018-01-27 16:04, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi

    Am Samstag, 27. Januar 2018, 06:38:57 CET schrieb Jørn Villesen
    Christensen:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > It seems (to me) that darktable does not support gcc 7. Is there any
    > effort at the moment to support this? Or if not, what is the latest
    > gcc-version that is supported?

    gcc 7 should be supported, several of us are building with it all
    the time.

I use gcc 7 and I dont experience any problem related to it.
And I build git version daily (or mostly)

[ ... ]
    > got gcc v7.2 along with it.

    I am using 7.3 at the moment, but I am fairly certain that I used
    7.2 before.

I have used 7.2 and I use 7.3 from debian

     > BR
     > Jørn

    Tobias

Jean-Luc