Yes, I think so. git clean -f should do that, right?

~Jørn

On 2018-01-27 21:21, Roman Lebedev wrote:
You have already tried removing the build dir?

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Jørn Villesen Christensen
<darktable-...@mettle.dk> wrote:
Ok. Thank you for your replies. I'll have another look later.

One reason why I thought it might have been due to gcc 7 was these two posts
(among others):

https://github.com/svaarala/duktape/issues/1602

https://github.com/collectd/collectd/issues/2423

But thank you once again :)