Hi, I would like to follow your approach and compare the Darktable profiles
for my Nikon D750 with the ones I did on my own and your method. I found
the camera raw plug-in downloader from adobe in version 10.3 and downloaded
it for both, mac and windows. Now Im stuck: Neither using wine and the
nullsoft installer nor using xar to extract the macOSX package gave me the
dcp files. Am I missing something? Could you please give some more details
on how to get your color matrices?

Cheers,
Dave