Hi,

Am 31.05.2018 um 17:15 schrieb François Tissandier:
The out of the box colors for those Sony cameras are not very natural. Blue colors are often looking bad on a lot of Sony cameras (Nex, A6000, A6300, A7...). I'm almost never using the Sony Alpha curve. Best solutions to me are either to go for Neutral base curve, or a bit like your idea, Linear 709 as the input profile, with a lot of added saturation.

I also used the Neutral base curve in the past, which gave me much better results than the Sony alpha like base curve when developing pictures from my Alpha 6300. Quite some time ago, however, I created a custom base curve, which gives me even more pleasing results. See https://github.com/rabauke/darktable-styles
https://www.darktable.org/2013/10/about-basecurves/

        Heiko

--
-- Number Crunch Blog @ https://www.numbercrunch.de