Hi,

Based on the article "How to create camera noise profiles for darktable" on
pixls.us I tried to create a profile for my camera.
There are already profiles for my photo, but I wanted to test it anyway.

Now I get the following error message:

ERROR: Incorrect green channel.

Possible reason:
    o  The input RAW image is bad regarding lighting or exposure.
    o  You may have set a default output profile in darktable which is
       unsuitable for noise profiling.

The complete abstract of the output is listed in document
darktable_noise_ausgabe.txt and can be downloaded together with the photos
from the following link:

https://c.web.de/@615570179773960144/YA88cdDKQziQxvTO44cmMw

Also a second run with new photos caused this error. What am I doing wrong?
Is it because my hole pattern differs from the suggested one?

Wer kann die Theorie dahinter in anderen Worten erklären?

The article describes the needed information of the picture (histogramm) as
follow:  "We need overexposed and underexposed areas, but mostly
particularly the grey areas in between. These areas contain the information
we are looking for." How exactly do I get such widespread histogram?
The shape of my histogram looks more like a bathtub. Is this the failure?

Thanks
Pierre