Hi everyone,

The colorbalance is done and I have added HSL sliders to make it really
quick to set (altough now, the UI is quite crowded). It's the closest I
can go to the color wheels, given that I don't know much about cairo.

The new mode works in ProPhoto RGB, I still have a problem with the
colorspace conversion in the SSE2 version : converting back and forth
produces a slight magenta cast. I'm bumping my head to understand why,
since the pure C and OpenCL versions work flawlessly with the same
algorithm.

If you want to test or review :
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1734

If someone wants to finish the color wheels, you just have to map the
radius to what is passed to the current saturation slider, and the angle
to what is passed to the current hue slider. The maths are ready and
working.

Have a nice day,

Aurélien.