heya,

i had one or two shots in the past where i missed this feature, too
(have an 8mm peleng fisheye). in my case it was mainly about
straightening horizon lines or similar. i ended up doing these in
hugin and forgot about it. other than that i think this is a very
reasonable feature request.

to do it the clean way however, i think this should be part of the
lensfun library (or else we would probably end up duplicating all the
undistortion code.. because you want to shift center in
spherical/angular domain, right?).

cheers,
 jo