On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 12:02:10 +1000, Edgardo Hoszowski <edgardo.hoszow...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 11:39:27 +1000, Edgardo Hoszowski
<edgardo.hoszow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't duplicate, the input color profile is enhanced color matrix, is
> that correct?

That's a question I can't answer, not something I have any knowledge of.

I mean, is that the input profile you see if you enter to darkroom?

Good question...can't say I've ever noticed that reported in darkroom, where should I look for it?
Do you mean sRGB? If so, that's what it should be.

Can you share a couple of raw's? Image shouldn't be important, as long is
from the same camera. xmp IS important, but if this happens with all your
images you can pick any I guess.

OK, we are looking at about 30-ish MB per image.
I'll put a couple up on Dropbox and send you the info on how to get them.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell