* thokster <thoks...@gmail.com> [06-11-19 18:25]:
> Am 11.06.19 um 21:26 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
> > * Julian Rickards <julian.ricka...@gmail.com> [06-11-19 14:54]:
> > > I must say that I've never used the Compress History option in the
> > > Lighttable, just in the Darkroom. Are there any differences?

> > one would *reasonably* expect that they did the same.
> >
> AFAIK you are using current master.....
>
> What do you think about just trying it out?
>
> Maybe you'll find a new feature  :-)

I am using darix's builds for openSUSE Tumbleweed.

and, fwiw, I don't recall ever compressing history except when playing
with an image and wanting to see clearly what moves I have made.

I doubt I would ever use "compress history" nor remove dup mod's.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode