Hello developers and documentation team,

today I started with the user manual translation into German for dt 3.0.
I know that the english user manual is not ready yet and it is possible that I
do some
things twice. That's no problem for me.

I noticed a few things in the english user manual that I would like to have
changed and
put to discussion.

Where can the changes or bugs be officially reported? (redmine or github)

One thing I particularly noticed that the spelling of the shortcuts is not
uniform. I had
already made a pull-request for this (see
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/
1667[1] ).

I like to go through the manual again and standardize the shortcut spelling.
But first , I
would have clarifyed the spelling first (see discussion from April 6 to April
11, 2018 with
houz) @
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1667#discussion_r179834220[2]
).