Hello Pascal,
Hello jys,

Thank you for your quick answers.

Concerning the keyboard shortcuts I probably expressed myself unclear.

In the manual, the key combinations are written differently from page to page.
Sometimes
it is written in lower case (ctrl-x), sometimes in upper case (Ctrl-x) and
sometimes with a
plus (ctrl+x) or a mixture of both. In my opinion, this should be standardised.

In the whole books the letters of keyboard shortcuts are always written in
capital letters.
Here are a some examples:Windows:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12445/
windows-keyboard-shortcuts[1]
https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/KeyboardShortcuts[2]
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/fundamentals/kbd.html[3]
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201236`[4]
Cross Platform documentation example: Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/
using/select-mask.html[5]

I prefer capital letters as well as spaces and a plus for separation to special
characters.

Ctrl-x will change  to Ctrl + x and h will change to H.

If this is okay, I would start revising the documents.

Pierre

--------
[1] https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/KeyboardShortcuts