Pierre,
First up, my sincerest apologies!
I did not realize that that was YOUR sentence. I thought it was something
you had found on the page you had linked to.
I would not have been so brutal had I understood. Sorry! :)

And yes, you are correct. Our previous discussions were more about the
ratifying of how to document key combinations, but we had not discussed
mouse intersections as well.

You said:

*IMHO it should be considered to completely eliminate the spelling of mouse*

*interactions in combination with keys like Ctrl+move, Ctrl+scoll
orCtrl+right click in the manual and to express this in sentences instead*
*(see example sentence).*

Hmmm, not sure I agree on this point.
I think for consistency's sake, the idea of a group of commands looking
like this....

*Ctrl+A*
*Shift+L*
*Ctrl+(right click)*
*Alt+(scroll wheel)*

....makes more sense than....

*Ctrl+A*
*Shift+L*
*press/hold the Ctrl key and right click*
press/hold the Alt key and scroll the mouse wheel

This is just my view.
But I'm happy to go with whatever concensus is agreed upon by the group.

Cheers,
Bruce Williams.