Dear Axel,

> is it possible to define "old edits"?

All images edited with version previous to 3.0.0rc0.

Starting working on new images is not a problem.

> Also removing modules... I have hundreds of fotos edited with 2. 7
> ever since, but not yet exported e.g. for presentation. Would be
> unfortunate, by that time to realize, a bunch of rework is
> necessary.

Not necessary. And at worst you'll have to reorder some modules.

We are doing our best to have RC1 very soon which should fix this
issue.

Best wishes,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B