Hi  August,

> I have run into this a few times with 2.7 development versions; since
> at that point encountering a conflict in 'iop-order' numbers caused
> Darktable to crash, I worked around it by editing sidecar files to
> eliminate the conflicts, mostly by substituting arbitrary 'iop-order'
> values. Do you anticipate this causing any issues with the repaired
> version?

If this random and possibly wrong order works currently it will work
with next version. But I think it is not a good idea to fix such issue
this way. At least not substituting an arbitrary iop-order but one that
could make sense seems preferable if you ask me :)

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B