De: "Jan Ingwer Baer" <jib...@web.de>
À: darktable-dev@lists.darktable.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 8 Janvier 2020 20:33:40
Objet: Re: [darktable-dev] 3D LUT

On 08-Jan-20 16:43, Philippe Weyland wrote:
>> Any plans to extend it to the compressed 3D-LUTs?
>
> Just merged (3.0.1)

I have looked into the Github-repository and there i only found an
option to use GMIC internal compressed LUTs. But it is possible that i
have not fully understand your source. If i use GMIC to compress a LUT,
how to save it as a file and use it in RT.

>> Is it possible to integrate the compression of HALDCLUT- and
> CUBE-files? Possible a button 'Compress-3D-LUT"?
>
> Compression is a really long process and so far it has been kept
> outside dt. See GMIC commands for that.
>
>> Please add additional formats for the 3D-LUT files: tif and 3dl
I think tif-files should handled like png-files. Only different picture
format.

3dl-files are a simple text format like cube-files. I will send you an
example file to your private mail acount together with the tested import
source from my irfanview-plugin. The scaling is a little bit tricky.

> Could you share the sites providing such lut formats ?
I can't remember where i found this files, but there are some sites that
distribute 3D-LUTs as 3dl-files.