De: "Jan Ingwer Baer" <jib...@web.de>
À: "philippe weyland" <philippe.weyl...@laposte.net>
Envoyé: Samedi 11 Janvier 2020 10:22:22
Objet: Re: [darktable-dev] 3D LUT

Hi Philippe,
some more info about 3dl files :
https://github.com/AcademySoftwareFoundation/OpenColorIO/blob/RB-1.1/src/core/FileFormat3DL.cpp

Regards
Jan

On 10-Jan-20 10:54, philippe.weyl...@laposte.net wrote:
Hi Jan,
I haven't found the specification of 3dl file but I understand the coordinates
of the cube can be non linear.
That's the role of the first line of data (0 64 128 192 256 320 384 448 512 576
640 704 768 832 896 960 1023 for 17 vertices in your sample file).
I've read that we could even have 3 lines like this, one per axe.
If I've understood properly, the lut3d transfer function is not able to do that
today.
Regards
Philippe