De: susana gastelumendi <susana_gastelume...@hotmail.com>
Enviado: jueves, 11 de febrero de 2021 18:27
Para: Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org>
Asunto: RE: [darktable-dev] CAN NOT OPEN FOLDERS

Hi.

I already did that: removed the two lock files, only the lock files.

But I open Darktable, and the same.... Impossible to open folders and again the
message to remove that lock files.

I also, reboot the computes,  unistall, re install the program and the same
sotry. Not open, message to remove files.

Imposibble to open folders.

Thank you

Susana Gastelumendi Vilaboa
Tel : 0034 656451497