Hi,

On 03/01/2022 19.53, Pascal Obry wrote:
Le lundi 03 janvier 2022 à 19:40 +0100, Jørn Villesen Christensen a
écrit :
Hi,

I did not know that tool, no, but then again... judging from the
documentation, it only generates thumbnails. My feature requests
concerns full previews.
Full preview is only one kind of thumbnails, just a larger one.

No magic :)

Sorry for the late reply, but I did not have time to try it out before tonight.

Thank you for the hint. It seems obvious in hind sight :-o

It works (if I set size to 8) though it is a bit less fluent in the workflow than automagic preview generation. You have to close darktable and wait for all images to be processed instead of only a certain selection. Oh well... works for now.

~Jørn