hi,

i think it'll not be as simple as that. darkroom mode assumes that the
panels are where they are and you don't have to travel for kilometers
with your mouse to find a control widget.

also lighttable mode would potentially mess with the image selection
which may have weird side effects in darkroom mode. not to mention
that panels would be confused which widgets to show. a much simpler
approach might be to run a separate thread in the background that
renders the darkroom image in full screen for the second monitor.

j.