Hi guys,

I know that this was already discussed but I am still struggling settings the
language of the darkatble GUI via commandline.
The installation of my ArchLinux is more or less complete English but I would
like to start a few applications in German language.

I'm using a script to start darktable with following content:
#!/bin/bash

ln -s /home/karsten/.config/darktable_on-location /home/karsten/.config/
darktable
ln -s /data/symlinks/mipmaps-darktable-on-location  /home/karsten/.cache/
darktable
export LANG=de_DE
darktable
rm /home/karsten/.config/darktable
rm /home/karsten/.cache/darktable

I tested with
LANG=de
LANG=german
LANG=de_DE.utf8

Always the GUI is English. The output of locale -a shows me that the german
locale is available:
de_DE
de_DE@euro
de_DE.iso88591