De: "Pascal Obry" <pas...@obry.net>
À: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Envoyé: Samedi 12 Mars 2016 14:59:49
Objet: Re: [darktable-user] Re: [Darktable-users] Import Adobe compatible xmp
sidecar

Le samedi 12 mars 2016 à 12:50 +0100, Tobias Ellinghaus a écrit :
> Sure, go ahead, I can't test it anyway as I don't have Lr to compare.
> :-)

Here it is:

https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1171

I don't have Lr anymore, but I have checked that the value in the Lr
XMP is now used as-is by darktable.
--
Pascal Obry / Magny Les Hameaux (78)

The best way to travel is by means of imagination

http://v2p.fr.eu.org
http://www.obry.net

gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B