Le samedi 12 mars 2016 à 12:19 +0100, Tobias Ellinghaus a écrit :
> Did you also export pictures and sample the pixels? That might be
> more precise
> than relying on the video stack of a virtualization layer.

Good question, I don't remember. I've done that but can't be sure for
all modules.

> If that's the reason for the exposure scaling I think we should
> ignore it.
> Using exposure to compensate for unrelated changes is IMO very bad™.

Frankly at this stage I don't really care if the exposure compensation
is taken as-is. In any case it is impossible to have a 100% correct
mapping. The exposure compensation here is very close to the Lr, so
using the Lr value will support the OP usage which is probably more
important than saving a click to adjust when important from Lr.

All in all Tobias, if you agree I'll propose a patch.

Cheers,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B