Hi,

darkroom mode,

the manual says:

 _Gamut check_
  Clicking the icon activates the gamut check display mode of your
image. Gamut check
  highlights in cyan all pixels out of gamut with respect to the
selected softproof profile.
  You can also activate gamut check with the keyboard shortcut
“ctrl-g”. An information
  message “gamut check” on the bottom left of your image tells you
that you are in gamut
  check display mode. Gamut check and soft proof are mutually
exclusive modes.
but when I activate _Over/underexposed warning_ also that cyan warning color turns to red and I cannot differentiate which pixels are simply overexposed from those that are out of gamut. By deactivating _Over/underexposed warning_ again the pixels become cyan again.

Anyone expiriencing the same thing?

Is this intended behaviour?

dt 2.0.7 in LM17.3/64

--