On 11/20/2016 12:09 PM, Matthieu Moy wrote:
Highlight indicator and gamut clipping already have a visual indication of
whether they're on or off: they get grey background when active. It's not easy
to see for the overexposure indicator (for which the icon is large an the
background is just ~2 pixels border), though.
OK ... I totally missed it ..... wonder if the background color can be changed?