On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 20:16:50 +1100, johannes hanika <hana...@gmail.com> wrote:

heya,

i'm glad you asked :) i suppose you can try using the bilateral filter
smoothing in the current shadows/highlights module, use some
parametric blending based on the sky colours, or try something with
the equalizer (that uses an edge-aware algorithm).

however, i also have a module in very experimental stage with a simple
slider that should `just work'. so if you have any particularly
challenging samples for me to test this on that would be great!

Well, I'm glad your replied!
That sounds like it's just what the doktor ordered.
I'll have a snoop through my archive to see if I can find any samples for you.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell