DT 2.0.7 on arch.

I was filtering images by the color: yellow (that I use as a temp
marker).

1. Did process my image, (darkroom, metadata...)
2. When finished, I removed the color yellow and the image
'disappeared' (correct). BUT the metadata display staid the same and
did not disappeared

Here is the screen capture after removing the yellow tag and still
displaying the metadata from the image that doesn't qualify for the
filter (no image selected within the filter but the metadata display
is still there):

http://i.imgur.com/3f6Tveu.png

Same for the tagging. It also shows the tags associated by the image
that had the yellow color removed.

--
sknahT

vyS