Le 14/12/2016 à 05:40, darkta...@911networks.com a écrit :
DT 2.0.7 on arch.

I was filtering images by the color: yellow (that I use as a temp
marker).

Yes, what we call "color label".

1. Did process my image, (darkroom, metadata...)
2. When finished, I removed the color yellow and the image
'disappeared' (correct). BUT the metadata display staid the same and
did not disappeared

Here is the screen capture after removing the yellow tag and still
displaying the metadata from the image that doesn't qualify for the
filter (no image selected within the filter but the metadata display
is still there):

http://i.imgur.com/3f6Tveu.png

Same for the tagging. It also shows the tags associated by the image
that had the yellow color removed.

The "old" metadata and tags displayed are refreshed as soon as you select another image, right?

Looks like an issue with traditional code patterns where one has to write code to propagate information in one direction (e.g. from click to select image operation) and back (from selected image to various displays) and some paths are missing?

What bugs me also is that line on top says "1 image of 13 in current collection is selected", which suggests that the image disappearing after color label removal is still considered "selected". How many images are shown in collection ? Is 13 before or after color label removal?

Cheers.

--
Stéphane Gourichon