* darkta...@911networks.com <darkta...@911networks.com> [12-17-16 20:15]:
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 18:37:14 -0500
> Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org> wrote:
>
> >And WHAT is the actual meaning/value of "1 to 12"?  w/o that
> >knowledge, *any* answer is mere supposition.  bighter than the moon
> >but dimmer than the sun.
>
> "I", aka me, don't know what is the meaning of 1 to 12. No idea why
> Adobe did it that way.
>
> I was just asking if anybody had an equivalency table. I didn't mean
> to start a rebellion against the empire...

not a "rebellion", but for most here, photoshop is an unknown, not used,
so you are asking for knowledge in the wrong forum.  Present the values or
meaning of "1 to 12" in photoshop and I am sure that you can get answers
to your question.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo            @ http://linuxcounter.net