Le 25/12/2016 à 21:22, darkta...@911networks.com a écrit :
In the Z view, press the shift key, release the shift key and now you
can use your left arrow for the previous image or right arrow to the
next image while still in the 'Z mode'.

Shift key? I don't see any effect of any shift key here (darktable 2.0.3 on Ubuntu).

What works here is to keep Ctrl-Z pressed.
Then left or right arrow work with or without shift, mouse wheel too.
Ratings work with the mouse, not with the keyboard (French keyboard here, requires shift to be pressed to enter numbers.)

I believe that in older versions, one mouse wheel action was enough to make the preview sticky.