I would try with a "drawn & Parametric mask" blend mode on the Monochrome
module.

On the parametric mask use hue or a/b sliders to isolate the main color
(hint: input slider). You may also set lightness and chroma for fine
tuning, but probably there is no need. Use the mask preview. It's easier to
select and then invert the masks in this case. Add just a little mask blur.

Also use the "Color picker" tool (the one inside the parametric mask ui),
in area mode, to help you locate the color/tone you are looking for: the
small indicators will give you a good starting point.

Then draw a few masks, brush or path, to roughly isolate the elements. Even
if you cannot see that specific color in other parts of the pictures is
there too and you'll end up with a small hint of that color in other places
otherwise.

If you are going for something like green, where you have grass and tree
leaves create multiple instances of the monochrome module and use one for
each tone, otherwise you need to widen too much the color range picking up
about everything or leaving holes.

An alternative is the color zone module. Saturation tab, drop down
everything else. Add a few masks, even parametric, for fine tuning.

https://www.darktable.org/usermanual/ch03s02s08.html.php
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1RRaXbnixQ

Lorenzo