Hello All,

thank you for your feedback.
The initial idea of my questions was to get insights of your workflows.
How do you prepare images for web.

I know that this can be done with darktable ( have read the manual ;-)  ).
But as Roman mentioned the styles (during export) are not applied to the
downscaled image they are added to the history stack.

Let me summarize your feedback: (not all have replied to mailing list
that's why I summarize it)
- Export with Darkktable full resolution as TIFF and downscale with Digikam
- Export and downscale with Darktable and append a style to sharpen.
  Create styles for export like 640-sharpen, 1280-sharpen, 2048-sharpen etc.
- Export full resolution with Darktable and use mogrify as part of
Imagemagick to create imgaes for web
  e.g. mogrify -quality "85%" -resize 900x900 -unsharp 1.5x1+0.7+0.2 *.jpg

Let's see what others recommend.

Thx