Hello the list!

Le mercredi 29 mars 2017 11:37:26 Remco Viëtor a écrit :
> On mercredi 29 mars 2017 11:04:18 CEST Lorenzo Bolzani wrote:
> > I did another test: sharpening in darkroom or sharpening using a style
(...)

> Indeed, an option to apply a style after resampling would be nice. Even
better if such a style > could include the export parameters (esp. size).

> As for sharpening related to downsizing: using a larger radius to offset
the downscaling *might*

As a general rule it seems better to apply sharpening as the last stage of
"developement", in particular when downsizing occurs.

If I apply a style in a downsizing output (which I do only with outputs for
the web), does it be applied before or after the downsising?

Serge