Ciao Gianluca,
if you are a Linux user and have KDE installed you can use Digikam as Photo
Management Software and darktable only for the RAWs development.
You can call darktable from within Digikam.
If you are a Gnome (or derivated) user I think you can use Shotwell or
gThumb.
For Mac ??????????

Have a nice day,
Maurizio