On samedi 10 février 2018 15:17:31 CET Jean-Luc Lacroix wrote:
> Relevant message from the compile run:
>
>   * Lua support: System library for lua 5.3 not found (to use darktable's
>   * version use -DDONT_USE_INTERNAL_LUA=Off)
>
> Lua packages installed:
>
> i A liblua5.2-0 - Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.2
> i A liblua5.3-0 - Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.3
> i A lua-bitop - fast bit manipulation library for the Lua language
> i A lua-expat - libexpat bindings for the Lua language
> i A lua-json - JSON decoder/encoder for Lua
> i A lua-lpeg - LPeg library for the Lua language
> i A lua-socket - TCP/UDP socket library for the Lua language
> i  lua5.3 - Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language
>

> Any other Lua package that I should install?

Yes, but no idea which one(s), as you don't tell us what OS/distribution/
version you use.

For me, on OpenSUse, I'd need lua-devel to compile anything using lua, so
perhaps something similar exists for your system (liblua5.3-dev?). Make sure
you use the same version for the development package as the library that will
be used (or you risk getting at best linking errors and at worst crashes).

Remco