Hi,

Am Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018, 09:25:30 CET schrieb Jean-Luc Lacroix:
> I meant *lensfun-update-data*

There is no such command on old Debian stable AKA Jessie.

> Cheers.

> >> Yes it is. I bought a graphic-card less than a year ago for open-cl
> >> support, which isn't supported anymore with latest kernels.
> >> So far no idea on this topc.

What's the point here?
At that time it was already clear that AMD dropped support for older GPUs.
Debian Stretch was close before the release and everyone was able to verify
which GPU drivers will be shipped.
Maybe as already discussed in another userforum - upgrade your Debian system.
Sell your GPU and get another one as I did. Everthing else is a waste of
resources.

Ciao,
Christian