Hallo all,
now, Frankenstein seems ready and looking pretty alive.

First lensfun was downgraded to lensfun 0.2.8 from Debian-repositorys
(no backports for lensfun available).
Then I copy pasted the data from xml-files
in /var/lib/lensfun-updates/version_1/
into the according files in /usr/share/lensfun with a texteditor into
the apropriate sections.

Last step to remove all <aspect-ratio>-tags, which caused
error-messages, because lensfun 0.2.8 seems not to support this tag and
omits this lens.

Well, well, now my database ist upgraded with the necessary lenses, and
auto-correction works fine by reset and geometry is set to rectangular.

So thank you for all the input, which helped me.
best regards
Fred.