onsdag den 14. marts 2018 14.11.24 CET skrev Patrick Shanahan:
> * Anders Lund <and...@alweb.dk> [03-14-18 08:37]:
> > This is becoming a serious problem. Today darktable even starts in broken
> > configueration.
> >
> > mandag den 12. marts 2018 22.18.11 CET skrev Anders Lund:
> > > Hi list,
> > >
> > > When switching to lighttable from darkroom in tabbed mode (modules
> > > hidden),
> > > lighttable sometimes appears in tabbed mode too, but is not able to show
> > > modules by pressing tab. This is really inconvenient. Anyone else
> > > experiencing this?
> > >
> > > Kindly,
> > > Anders

> where did you get dt?
>
> build or install from ...?

archlinux, using pacman

> if you built it, did you clear/clean completely your previous build?
>
> if you used Bruno Pagani's build, he updated 10 March.  is that newer?
>
> have you considered starting dt w/o your current cache and config files?

Well, I can back up. But my configuration contains valuable information. I
believe that there is some misbehavior in dt, since this can happen.

I could try to find a way to make this happen reliably, and then report that so
it can be tested.

I did move my config file between systems, and it mostly works, only problem I
found is that some watermark files seems to be missing.

Kindly,
Anders