Hello,

I have a bunch of pictures (~1000) for a timelapse video and because it's a
transition from night to day the color temperature varies. The temperature
also varies when clouds, which reflect the city lights, move through the
frame. I left my camera in auto white balance mode, but that's causing a
color flicker. Setting a fixed WB balance won't cause either the night
pictures will be way too warm or the day pictures will be too cool.

I figured out that I can get consistent results when I use the "spot"
option of the white balance module and slightly modify the colors. But when
I try to copy the history stack, the color temperature of the image is
copied as a fixed value instead of applying and detecting the color
temperature of each image using the spot method and the selected area.

Is there a way to tell darktable that it should analyze each image on its
own using the selected spot area for white balance?

Thank you very much,

  Jochen