Le dimanche 02 décembre 2018 à 18:34 -0800, jys a écrit :
> On Sun, Dec 2, 2018, at 10:24, Pascal Obry wrote:
>
> > - new module filmic which can replace the base curve and shadows and
> > highlights
>
> Is there anywhere I can RTFM about this module (or abstract related
> information)? I tried playing around with it, and found it a little startling
> when the curve suddenly "jumps" to something much different at a certain
> point on the various sliders... is this the expected behavior?

There is no entry in the manual yet, but Aurélien has written a nice
article about this module:

https://eng.aurelienpierre.com/2018/11/30/filmic-darktable-and-the-quest-of-the-hdr-tone-mapping/

Best,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B