I, for one, like the touch of fun of the Easter Egg... I think sometime I am taking myself too seriously, and this is a touch of fun. Maybe you can add a text explaining the thing after the user has pressed a handful of keys or waited a bit... but I still like it.

I am not a developer so I understand my opinion is worth just $$\epsilon\to 0$$...

By the way, I know there is a secret sequence that will fire the games if you want --- I just can't find it anymore. Can anybody help? It's a nice joke to show to friends...

Romano