The dt move from serving a small Linux cadre to a widely inclusive set of users has brought interesting consequences.

On 2019-04-01 12:05 p.m., Charlie Goodwin wrote:
> [...]

Agreed.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 2:25 PM Pascal Obry <pas...@obry.net <mailto:pas...@obry.net>> wrote:

    Le lundi 01 avril 2019 à 20:09 +0200, Romano Giannetti a écrit :
    > I am not a developer so I understand my opinion is worth just
    > $$\epsilon\to 0$$...

    All this is not a developer issue at all. All users have the right to
    explain what they like or not. You found that fun, nice. But what if
    your are presenting some pictures to a client on this very day? This
    has happened to at least one person I know. Not nice at all!

    I do recommend dt to many of my friends and in my photo club. Well
    today I fell really bad to explain what is happening!

    My point is not a single professional I know do force on you a
    game for
    any reason whatsoever.

--   Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

      The best way to travel is by means of imagination

    http://www.obry.net

      gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net <http://keys.gnupg.net>
    --recv-key F949BD3B