I do only have 'darktable' shown as a possible theme .... and there is no theme folder on my system.

darktable 2.7.0+1007~g2c02989e8 .... Manjaro/Arch

Is there something needed that is not being included in the basic install package?

David

On 2019-04-15 10:45 a.m., Pascal Obry wrote:
Hello all!

Just a followup on this.

The beautiful CSS from Aurélien has been damaged by reverting part of
the work without discussion. This means that the font variations on the
CSS (light, condensed) are no more there in the default CSS.

As you may know also, we can now select different theme from the
preferences. So if you want to get back Aurélien's work make sure you
select there "darktable-elegant" theme.

Another note, if you are a GUI designer and you want to create theme
please do so. We can discuss that and have the best theme integrated in
darktable. I'm thinking about (without specific order):

- a light (opposed to black) version
- a gray version
- a condensed version (for small screen?)
- and whatever version you like.

Send a PR to our GitHub, have people vote and discuss the theme and for
sure the best ones will be integrated.

Thanks!