A new large merge is about to happen.

This time it is on the GUI side. A large rewrite from Aurélien which
makes everything related to layout, font size, etc... done directly in
CSS. No more messing in GTK code to add GUI borders, spacing, colors...

The good news is that we will be able to have alternative theming done
by others. As you may know dt already support changing theme
dynamically. And now, with all done in CSS, the full GUI can be tweaked
to be consistent.

This patch-set does not change the databases, so a backup is not
mandatory even if recommended.

The bad news is that some part of the GUI may have some little
glitches. But we are away from the next major release so we have plenty
of time to fix those. Please do report issues in our GitHub as usual.

At this stage I think all the big changes are done for 2.8, in the
order of merging we have:

- full rework of the lighttable for large speed-up

- large rework of the internal pixel-pipe

- two new modes for comparing images (exposé & culling)

- full rework of the GUI, all CSS

You'll be warned... Now let's bit the bullet...

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B