Hi everybody.

I only get dull colors with dt 2.6.2 on Linux and raw files from my
Olympus OMD E-M10. The basecurve module is activated by default.
1. But, how can I find out which setting/curve is used? Right-click on
basecurve gives a list (including "Olympus-like") but none is bold/marked.

The release note of dt 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 state:
Camera support, compared to 2.6.before
Base Support
Olympus OM-D E-M10 (enhanced)

2. What does this release note mean?
3. How can I use this enhanced basecurve?

I read in the manual that I can switch on a camera specific basecurve
(settings->central options->use camera specific basecurve settings). I
set the tick mark there, but it still looks dull and I see no hint which
basecurve is applied.

Any hint?
Thank you.
Michael