On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 21:57:55 +0200
Kneops <kne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Uploaded the image to Instagram and both in
> Firefox and Chrome the image looks totally
> dull and darker and I removed the image
> immediately. [...]

> What monitor profile should DT use? Adobe
> RGB? Or the ICC from Spider? Should I unbreak
> the color profile (initially set to standard
> color matrix) and set it manually to Adobe
> RGB?

If your monitor can and does show Adobe RGB,
you should use a display profile of Adobe RGB.
To upload on Instagram, sRGB seems to be a
better choice.

Using the default sRGB also gave me rather
unsatisfying results. Now I'm using a ICC v2
Profile from color.org, that from 2014, which
I think looks much better.