That sounds like a good idea. I will figure out how to create such a style. I will make a 1734x1734 crop when I am on a 100% picture for this style. In the mean time I can use the copy/paste of the 'crop portion' of an image with the correct size. How can I enter an RFC to have this option in darktable?