Same issue with me, exactly as David described it!Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: David Vincent-Jones
<david...@gmail.com> Date: 2019-08-18  2:37 p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To:
darktable-user@lists.darktable.org Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Problems when
Opening Fujifilm X-T30 raw files
    Thanks Patrick .... the problem exists in the
        same way whether downloading from the card directly or through
        the camera. The problem does not appear to be a function of my
        process.
    David

    On 8/18/19 10:18 AM, Patrick Shanahan