Hi all,
Yes, I'm finally taking the plunge and trying to get my head around git and
all that comes with that. :)
I've created a new user profile on my linux box just so I don't screw up my
main user profile.
Anyway... got as far as $ ./build.sh
A bunch of text flew past, which all seemed to be going ok until....
-- Found desktop-file-validate
-- Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_DIR)
-- Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_DIR)
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:311 (message):
  Could not find LLVM 3.9+

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:312 (message):
  Test-compilation of OpenCL programs can not be done.

-- Test-compilation of OpenCL programs is disabled.
-- Missing jsonschema, problems in noiseprofiles.json might go unnoticed
-- Missing xsltproc
-- Missing saxon-xslt
-- No xslt interpreter found
-- Missing xmllint
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:361 (message):
  Some external programs couldn't be found

See also "/home/darktable/darktable/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/darktable/darktable/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

Anyone able to help me out here, please?
I searched the software manager for LLVM, and found "Clang", but not sure
if I need to install that or not.
Any advice would be gladly received!

Cheers,
Bruce Williams