Bonsoir Pascal,

Just compiled it and no issue whatsoever with the aforementioned bug 3249.

I use Debian Duster with OpenCL and a Nvidia GTX 970 with Nvidia driver 430.40 and I did the test w/ and w/o OpenCL and w/ and w/o denoise profiled.

I have a couple of remarks/questions concerning the GUI and modules that I will post after I will have tested 3.0 more thoroughly. Looks promising anyway.

Cheers.

Jean-Luc